Monday, May 18, 2015

Changes

As you can see I haven't had a blog post in quite a while. Don't worry, I'm not dead. However, much about my life has changed the past few months.

For starters, my wife and I have moved to Washington, D.C. As much as I would like to say that I won a seat in the Senate and can now sit on my butt and do nothing for the country whilst making tons of money, that is not the case. My wife has begun a new career working for an archaeology magazine and she is quite happy.

My life, though, is in a state of flux. Doctoral programs are no longer in my immediate future, if ever, and I find myself in the Capitol looking for a new life to live. I have spent over a decade with my heart in the academic world and now that I am out of it I feel quite lost.  So until I come across an exciting new career, I am devoting myself whole-hardheartedly to my stories.

With that said, I have some exciting things planned for the future. Hopefully, with so much time on my hands, I can finish Shadowstalker- Book Two of the Moonshadow Legacy. I'm also working on more artwork and trying to develop my own style. Once Shadowstalker is complete I'm going to work on a bunch of companion pieces and side stories. I might even try my hand at creating a web comic. All I can do is set goals for myself and complete them. If I do that, then I consider myself a success.

J.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment